Fraud and Identity Theft
One of The Capital Bank's primary concerns is protection you, our valued customer, from identity theft and fraud. With top of the industry, leading edge security practices, we are continually considering the best way to protect you. However, there are some best practices that you can employ too. Learn more about how to protect yourself with these tips from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Don't Be an On-line Victim: How to Guard Against Internet Thieves and Electronic Scams
- Identity Theft
- Phishing Scams
- Safe Internet Banking
- When a Criminal's Cover is Your Identity
- Stopfraud.gov - A one-stop site for American consumers to learn how to protect themselves from fraud and to report it wherever -- and however - it occurs
- IDTheft.gov - The centralized government web site on identity theft
- Deter, Detect, and Defend - Avoid ID Theft
- Take Charge: Fighting Back Against Identity Theft
If you ever have any questions about Identity Theft, Scams or Fraud, or if you are concerned that you may be a victim, call us immediately at (501) 228-6000 or email at email@example.com.